Buscar este blog

22 jun 2021

Anglès C2. Accèssit. Yolanda Aznar Carbo

- Mary: “Love of my life, you've hurt me,.."
- Vincent: There's no cure for you, my “herb”. Always humming sappy music.
- M: Had I known you were going to be so far, I wouldn’t have chosen to get married to you, my beloved.
- V: Long time no hear! Indeed, you're overreacting again. It’s quite usual not being able to express myself without you make a scene.
- M: But, I miss you terribly Vin!
- V: Good grief! woman, despite your skills in the art of driving to despair are positively occult, me too.
- M: One of the hardest things to do in life, is letting go of what you though was real.
- V: Living here was a dream come true but maybe you're right, and it won’t be anymore.
- M: Anyway, everyone needs to inject themselves every day of fantasy not to die of reality. It may sound simple, yet it couldn't be closer from the truth.
- V: Actually, since I've passed away, hearing my voice is what make you come to your senses. Otherwise, that ghastly and hopeless sorrow has already kill you.