Buscar este blog

7 jun 2021

Anglès B1. Accèssit. Maria Jose Muñoz Torres

One day I went on an excursion with my friend Antonia and her parents to the beach and we went by boat

It was a hot day and the sun was strong.
Antonia started to feel bad She got dizzy and lost consciousness .
We were all very scared, and her mother screamed and screamed in panic. And her father tried to calm her mother .
I was a child but just knew what to do because of I watching a program about doctors.
I wet with water some T-shirts that I was carrying in my bag and put them under her armpits and lifted her legs.
I also told her father to shade her with his t-shirt until we got to the beach.
While I told the mother to call the emergency
In the ambulance she woke up and the doctors said that we had acted correctly and that she was out of danger.
They asked us if any of us worked in medicine, and I told them .
Not yet ..but I want to become a doctor.
I love medicine and I love helping save lives.
And this is the beginning of my story in medicine.