Buscar este blog

14 jun 2021

Anglès B2.1. Accèssit. Maria de Lluc Riera Mas

I take the bus and as every day it makes a bohemian fog, but I am not in London I am in Oxford. Today it’s raining, but this type of rain that drops calmly and wants to be snow.

-Cheers! (Like every day to the bus driver with his still sleepy eyes and his moustache almost frozen). And suddenly… incredible!! I just find 10 pounds note in the floor.
When I am paying attention to cross the street, I see the tombs that rest quietly just in front of the hotel and I reflect on this one moment and softly I say to myself: “carpe diem”.
I believe that the word is love if I think in what I feel every day when I go to the park and I find the squirrel. And the first day it came down from the tree and it came to me. I could say that it was love at first sight. We are close friends now and today surprisingly the squirrel give me one note:When you cross the first bridge in the park, follow the path that the squirrel draw.