Buscar este blog

15 jun 2021

Anglès B2.2. Accèssit. Laura Moreno Montes

Do not ask me why I am trying to do this. I am here, trying to explain you my feelings. I do not usually do this; I prefer to do not show you my feeling because it embarrasses me.


All these things have happened since that day that you started to touch me, you looked me in a different way, we just seem two little children. That afternoon was special for me, I started to feel new things when you were bringing your lips closer and closer. It was so strange; I did not know why it was happening.

I did not understand why I needed to meet you all the time. Also, I spent all day thinking in our first kiss, I started to dream with you, it was very strange, I did not know why it was happening.

As time went by, I noticed how boring would life be if I did not meet with you again. I should tell you that I love you, but I do not think this word can sum up everything you mean to me. I only want three things: See you, kiss you and love you. Forever.