Buscar este blog

16 jun 2021

Anglès B2.2. Abel Trujillano Ruiz. Accèssit

A new day begins. You look at me, I look at you. Fifteen days without leaving.

I observe through the window of the courtyard, tarnished by our breathing, the wind roaring without resistance with all the sky in favour, I hear the sea vibrating in solitude reflecting the stars that keep shining.

The birds conquer every corner of our courtyard feeling the freedom and the plants show their maximum splendor, with all their flowers, as if they had something to celebrate.

I sigh wistfully, perhaps with a little envy, these four walls weigh a lot. How long will this last?

You look at me again, I look at you, you smile and that's when I understand that on this side of the window is where everything I need is, the real love.