Buscar este blog

19 jun 2021

Anglès C1.1. Accèssit. Antonia Rigo Adrover

Love in the Time of Cholera

It was a weird sensation, not sure if I will be able to describe it with words. Like walking in your school empty late at night, quiet and calm, when the only memories you have are full of children running, chatting and playing. Like when you discover for the first time a new amazing panoramic sight, enigmatic and breath-taking and you just have to stand for a moment to get all what surrounds you. Out of place, but in the right place at the same time.

I gently opened the door and entered the library. It was almost as I remembered it from the last time, long ago now. Hardly anything had changed. I could see my classmates reading their favourite novels. What is more, I could hear my science teacher giving me the marks of an exam I failed. What a melancholic feeling.