Buscar este blog

13 may 2021

Anglès C1.1. Relat guanyador. Leandro Navarro Alorda

"I was in love. I really thought I was. But I was not. I remember the days passing by her side as if they had no end. Never ending long hours watching her smile, swimming in her deep dark blue eyes shaped by a kind of steel I will never understand. She went away. I was shred into tears as my soul was torn apart. 

I was in love. I truly thought I was. But I was not. She said she was no longer in love with me. How can someone say such significant words 'I love you'? How can someone say so harmful words 'I don't love you anymore'? Love is. It can't be stopped. Love isn't. So it never existed.

I was in love. I sincerely thought I was. But I was not. I felt stabbed in my back every time something reminded me of her deceiving eyes. Deep dark ice blue eyes capable of freezing as well breaking spines and bones. Mine, my bones, my flesh. I'm broken within because I once thought I came across with love. In love with you. But I was not. Rephrasing your own words...'I don't love you anymore'. "