Buscar este blog

7 may 2021

Anglès B2.2 Relat guanyador. Francisca Elena Frau Torres

 Love is much more than a four-letter word.

Generally speaking, when people hear "love", they are thinking of falling in love, loving your family and friends, even loving your house, your car, or your job.

But, in my opinion, there are many ways to share love, and one of the best is to be able to give it to everyone. 

For sure, I bet if you do it, you'll realise that you're happier in your life. And It's worth it.

From my point of view, and most of you are going to agree with me, "love" could be helping people you haven't ever met. Some good advice could be just smile at others and and put your hand on their shoulder. That's very easy and it's free. 

I encourage you, you should try, you wouldn't believe how rewarding it is and how proud you will feel of yourself and the amazing feedback you will create. 

I'll just conclude by saying that "love" could be anywhere. Believe it or not, getting love makes you feel like a better person, and that must be enough for everyone.