Buscar este blog

12 may 2021

Anglès A1. Relat guanyador. Clemencia Fernández Rodríguez

Marina in the mirror.

Marina is 6 years old. She lives with her daddy. She loves him.

When the sun goes down , Marina can see the light of the stars. -Daddy says you are there. When will you come back?

Marina´s Mom lives in the stars. 

Last spring Marina got home, Mom and Dad were crying. -Why are you crying?- My love,we are rain doplets in our eyes. There are many kids in the stars and they don’t know how to laugh. I must travel and help them.

The summer arrives and Marina’s Mom is always in bed. -Come here, my love. It’s the right time. I have a present for you. This mirror is magic. When you need me you can look inside.-

And Mommy leaves.

It's summer again. Dad has rain doplets in his eyes.

-Daddy, do you miss Mommy? You can use my mirror.

Marina is 20 years old.-Daddy, What is love?- Mommy is my forever love.

Marina is 43 years old.-Mommy, what is this?- This is my magic mirror! I can see my mom inside, I can see the true love inside. And now I can see it in your eyes too.