Buscar este blog

6 may 2021

Anglès B2.2. Relat guanyador. Maria Elena Torrico Flores

LOVE MUSINGS

I have never considered myself a romantic person

I never imagine having butterflies in my stomach 

And smile like an idiot while looking at someone's face

And simply fall in love


But that was before I met him

He,

With a smile that made me shiver

He,

With those two moles placed under his left eye

He,

With that radiant gaze


His particular way to talk was

eloquent, mesmerizing, charismatic

He was my muse,

the breath of love I needed


He was the epitome of coolness

Surrounded by an aura of mystery

And his honey voice

melted my heart every time he was calling out my name


Back then,I demanded for answers

Can we cosmic like the stars?

Can we intertwine our souls?

Can you focus on me?


But this scenery always occurred on my mind

I never said a word

I was not brave enough to confess

But what if the feeling was reciprocated?


The lack of attention was driving me crazy

Now I cannot shrink this feeling

And everything revolved around love

And now it tends to obfuscate me


Endlessly