Buscar este blog

25 may 2022

ANGLÈS C1- Bàrbara Maria

They laughted at me, how I am, so I ran away. I got lost in the woods and suddenly I saw a pink egg, then a green one, a blue one, and so on with all the colors. I picked them up. They would surely save me from the forest. I already had eggs of all colors repeated 3 times and I began to see the light.
The light illuminated me, it looked like a huge rainbow. Suddenly I was in a paradise where everyone loved each other no matter what.
To enter, they asked me for the Rainbow-QR, but I didn't have it. Thus, they called the chief on paradise and she appeared before me. She was huge, and the same colors as the whole sky.
She stared at me from above, she poked me in the head and told me: "you are already one of us, welcome. My secretaries will create your QR so you could come and go whenever you want, but be careful, it expires if you stop loving everyone equally".
I stared at her, I didn't understand very well what happened to me. But suddenly, I felt happy. Thanks to the chicken.