Buscar este blog

26 may 2024

ANGLÈS B2-PRIMER PREMI-Frey Kamil

Journey of a lifetime…

For me traveling means learning by practice.I can communicate with my friends from other countries in a foreign language. Besides I get to know new cultures and tastes.I'm writing about taste because after traveling, cooking is my second passion.I love to spend time in the kitchen and prepare something new for my family and friends.Traveling helps me discover new tastes and bring them to my kitchen.Preparing a new dish,I can recall pleasant memories from my last trip.Of course, we can not forget about emotions that accompany us during our journey. Emotions can be different, can be strong, good or negative. On the one hand a new trip can be exciting and full of joy, on the other hand full of fear.Personally,I always have positive feelings related to the traveling but life is a long journey which represents a wide range of colorful emotions.To sum up,I would like to mention that the most important thing in traveling is good humor, openness and above all, good companion of journey.