Buscar este blog

18 may 2020

Anglès C2. Accèssit. Lyudmila Plachkova

"GREEN After a month and a half of making up conversations in my head, in which the mere idea of talking to this mysterious girl seemed inconceivable, I finally got the courage to approach her. I will never forget the sparkle in her eyes when I sat next to her and said: “I am sorry for bothering you. I just wanted to say that you look gorgeous.” Little did I know that this is exactly what she needed to hear in this very moment. Her self-esteem was at its lowest.
It was then that I realized that there is nothing more beautiful than spontaneously approaching a stranger and being nice. In a time when we are the first to judge and the last to encourage those around us, it is more important than ever to be kind. At the end of the day, we all share the same struggles, which is reason enough to make a small effort and lift the spirit of the person next to you. You will never know how much of a positive impact you can have on someone’s life just by saying something nice. Until you do it."