Buscar este blog

27 may 2020

Anglès B2. Relat guanyador. Ana Maria Popovici

Green
""-There was a colour more on this planet,"" used to say my grandmother. ""I can’t remember how it looked like, but it was wonderful. And its name… I forgot it too.""
I’m a strange teenager, because nothing makes me feel happy. I’m looking for something, maybe that colour about which my grandmother told me. She said that our world was totally different when she was a child. There were trees, flowers, animals, a kind of things that are unknown to my generation.
Now we are living in a dull world. Everyone is locked in a cell with some primary needs. If we want something more, we ask a machine to bring it to us. How is outside? There isn’t an outside, at least that’s what we are told.
I wish I could break the “chains” that entangle me in a terrible life. I want to find out the colour of that trees. Maybe it's the only aim to live for.
Since my grandmother passed away, I’m obsessed with her farewell note that I can’t understand. She'd wrote just a single weird word: “green”.