Buscar este blog

14 may 2020

Anglès b2. Relat guanyador. Blas Guevara Caparrós

A finger pressed the keyboard key on. Where was I? The room was an icy white colour.
There were plenty of cables and screens surround me. I didn’t see clearly, only blur squared images and dull trembling colors. Afterwards I tried to move but I couldn’t. Why? Had I been in an accident? I didn’t remember anymore. I had to keep calm.
While I was hearing an annoying buzzing sound I felt another strong cramp. Then I heard some distant voices which I couldn’t understand them, in fact it looked like they were coming to me. Suddenly two pale shades wearing white gowns were in front of me: “Please doctor, what’s happened to me?” I asked, but it seemed as if nobody could hear me. Could I have been paraplegic? It was an awful nightmare.
It sounded like they were talking about my illness: “Is it broken?” One asked. “Yes, but sometimes it blinks. It’s useless, we should turn it off”. “No” I screamed, but a finger pressed the power off while the screen went black except for one last tiny green dot.