Buscar este blog

28 may 2020

Anglès B2. Accèssit.. Maria del Carmen Escoto Mesquida

My husband and I are used to travelling to cold places in summer, but very often we run out of ideas and then we make for The Pyrenees. We usually have a great time because we are keen on nature and we never get tired of seeing such breathtaking landscapes which show, even in summer, their best and varied green colour. Usually everything goes right, but not always…
Last time we were there was four years ago. During the day we got around picturesque small villages and high mountains. From time to time, we stopped to approach narrow rivers and blue lakes. The photos my husband took were really spectacular.
As we are very fond of the local specialities, we enjoyed buying something for lunch, however, at nights we looked for a good restaurant and we tasted the local wine and a more elaborate cuisine.
Those first days were amazing, until we stopped at that petrol station and my husband put the wrong fuel. Then another story started. I wish I had hired an electric car!