Buscar este blog

12 may 2020

Anglès C1. Accèssit. Ana Maria Dora Parera

MY GREEN ROOM

At a certain time, I realized how intelligent children were, having a private area like a treehouse or any hidden space far from boring and uninteresting objects.

I mulled that over and the clue came to me in a flash of inspiration. What if I could have my hidden area too? Why not? Yes, this was definitely a brilliant idea! From that moment on I started to build my imaginary green room where there would be no place for negative thoughts, absurd sentences or toxic people.

I filled my imaginary green room with thoughts that would bring me serenity, joyfulness and would keep my mind healthy. Remarks that could motivate me to learn, and of course, people I loved so much.

This is not a closed room at all, every day new events, dreams and people are included because this room has no physical limits, only my personal apretiation.

My green room is full of hope and it is actually my lifesaver.