Buscar este blog

7 may 2020

Anglès B1. Relat guanyador. Loles Rodríguez Díaz

"It’s strange but we haven’t seen him since we had lunch together in UIB few days ago. Now his image comes to my mind and I realize that he wasn’t wearing his green-lucky cap and he looked too quiet. Exams have been hard and probably he might not pass them, like me.
His intensity and his behavior with her always bothered me but he looks at her differently and he is friendlier with me lately.
Suddenly my phone rings. I can’t recognize if they are kidding. It can’t be, we always play jokes, but that….that is too much.
And there it is, his body as an empty proof of pride, pain and guilt. A lonely body in a room full of people who hardly knew him, just like me. Standing I’m still enough strength to be angry with him, like when he used to despise her and I didn’t understood it. Because he didn’t allow us to understand him and forgive each other.
Today I just wish him that wherever he is there’s no more roller coasters.
"