Buscar este blog

20 jun 2024

ANGLÈS B1- PRIMER PREMI-Gabriel Vives Adrover

Email to heaven

Hi Beth,


Do you remember? You wrote it:

“ Her body started to turn around herself, and with her hands, she drew an invisible picture in the air. Then, with extreme delicacy, she embraced the music and smiled “.

Wow! No one knew better than you how a dancer moves on stage. Surely she would be excited and a little nervous, right? I think so.

Let me tell you I’ve been feeling the same since I arrived here.That hospital isn't very nice, but I don't care. I don’t need everything to be perfect, because all that matters to me is you.

This morning, when the first ray of sunlight hurt my eyes without mercy, I felt my journey into the unknown was already beginning. I hope I’ll go to the same place you went, Elisabeth, my beloved daughter with gray eyes, my little girl who played with the golden sand on summer afternoons. Please, let it be a place by the sea, where the waves will move to the rhythm of our hearts. Where I won’t have to learn to forget you again.
XXX