Buscar este blog

29 jun 2023

ANGLÈS B2 - RAQUEL MAYORDOMO

 Cherry Blossom

"I'm in my eighties. I look no more to the future. I usually look to my past.

The most wonderful  image I have is a street full of Cherry Trees. I called this street ""The pink street"". A cherry tree has got beautiful pink blossom.

When I was a child I used to go to this street whith my brother Dan and my parents. It was a long pedestrian street with no danger. It was amazing cicling while watching the coloured pink blossoms. We felt the freedom in our youth.

Now I go there for a walk every day with my grandchildren. I love watching  their faces and how they are feeling in this street.

I never thought how magicat can be a place and how this place can be an inspiration un your life and how is cappable to remove in a second your stressful and anxiety in only a second."