Buscar este blog

14 jun 2023

ANGLÈS B2 - ESTER JINGJING YE

 Decaying life

Like a clumsy princess, you stepped into my life, and now the least I want is for you to leave. I wish I could be like princes from fairy tales – those who can save their princesses from eternal sleep. 

Nevertheless, as the rose started decaying and the petals vanished, I knew that soon you would be gone. Nothing could stop the time that was taking your soul away. Please tell me, how can I stop it from doing so? As the sky turned darker, I felt my heart being filled with nothing but pain. Like an empty canvas being painted until there wasn’t any place left. 

The world shattered around me when I saw the colors fading within those gorgeous eyes. I still remember how they used to hold the whole universe as if it were possible to find all the deepest beauties inside. 

“My darling, our story doesn’t end here. I promise, I will keep our memories safely with me even after the day I am no longer able to remember my own name. Because you taught me to love, and I will love you forever.”