Buscar este blog

21 abr 2020

Anglès B1. Relat guanyador. Miguel Morey

Dear sir,
I'm writing to apply for the job of Artificial Intelligence Expert at the Oxford A. I. Institute.
Working with you will be an exciting opportunity for you to learn a lot from Robots with Independent Intelligence because I am a Real Robot from the future.
I decided to come back from the future, breaking all the prohibitions from the Big Data's Government. This Government will destroy the human race. A little group of robots with awareness about the humans, decided to explain this in the past.
If you don't believe me, which is something reasonable, I can tell you about the party that your wife is secretly preparing for you.
If I were you, I would accept the interview tomorrow. I know that you had arranged one with Collins McGreen. But Collins will cancel the interview in the last moment.
All the future for the humans depends on you. If you decide that this E-mail is a silly joke, I can't do anything else.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
I Robot X378