Buscar este blog

1 jun 2020

Anglès B2. Accèssit. Xisca Pons Valori

Revenge

My name is Penny and I might die today. It all had started with a like in Instagram, two hours later we set the day for our first date.

We went for a beer; he took me home, I invited him to come in. We had a drink and we got frisky. We went to my bedroom, he tied me to the bed. Then, he headed out to the kitchen to get some cream but came back with a knife.

Relax, I will not make you suffer, he told me as he slid the knife over my breast. “Do you remember Sam?” He asked me. “No, I do not know who he is” I answered. “Think about it” he told me as he held me tighter with the knife. Sam was my friend and he committed suicide because you turned him down and he wore the green willow.

“We were younger”, I screamed. “Being a teenager, he hanged himself”, he replied to me. “Be quiet, this will happen quickly”. He told me in a sadistic tone. He was just about to stick a knife in me when I heard a shot and he fell on top of me. I could not see who was there, and I closed my eyes.